Tickets

nailz100nailz100 Posts: 1,176
edited April 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
Hey, if any of you can tell me how I can get tickets (ahead of time) for the Pearl Jam shows up here in Canada....I would be forever in your debt. I need tickets for the Pearl Jam show in Edmonton on September 5th.
Only with our eyes closed can we truly see
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    not in 10C? then you're waiting until the end of may like me.
  • nailz100nailz100 Posts: 1,176
    10c? me no understand
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    I could get them for you kids.

Party at greg's house.

you might do just as well outside of 10C.

Try the legal scalpers around Nailz.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
    nailz100 wrote:
    10c? me no understand

if you're not in the fanclub, the public sale doesn't start until the end of may. i guess the onsale dates get announced on the 19th of may.

fanclub tix are already on sale.

paco, as i said to ana and amy, if you can get up here, you can stay here.
    Please daddy....P..L...E...A...S...E!.. I'll bring the beer
    exhausted wrote:
    if you're not in the fanclub, the public sale doesn't start until the end of may. i guess the onsale dates get announced on the 19th of may.

fanclub tix are already on sale.

paco, as i said to ana and amy, if you can get up here, you can stay here.

yeah the issue is getting there. The tickets plus airfare and food and stuff is kind of crazy from here.

It would be fun to jam though.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
    How much does it cost to get on this fanclub? I thought we WE'RE THE FANCLUB
    nailz100 wrote:

SOL. joining now doesn't allow you to buy for the canadian tour anyway.
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    yeah the issue is getting there. The tickets plus airfare and food and stuff is kind of crazy from here.

yeah, all the americans i know are going to the ontario shows. kinda too bad. i would have liked to hang out with some folks.

and use them for a 10C seat of course.
    How come? That sucks
    exhausted wrote:
    yeah, all the americans i know are going to the ontario shows. kinda too bad. i would have liked to hang out with some folks.

and use them for a 10C seat of course.

Alberta Kills western Ontario.

Why the hell would they want to go there?

It's close, they can drive there, oh well.

Amy and Ana are fun. I hung out with them at the Kissimmee show.
    nailz100 wrote:
    How come? That sucks

it's always been that way since the beginning. just a way of rewarding fanclub members. just go to the main site and read all the 10C stuff.
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    Alberta Kills western Ontario.

Why the hell would they want to go there?

It's close, they can drive there, oh well.

Amy and Ana are fun. I hung out with them at the Kissimmee show.

i've got two shows here i should go to.

edmonton's only 3 hours away and sept 5th is a holiday. so i should go. but we'll see. i'll worry about calgary primarily.
    I thought you said you can't get tickets anyways if you were to join the fan club right now?
  • PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
    nailz100 wrote:
    How come? That sucks

How does one get to 866 posts and not know about the 10c?
    ~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
    nailz100 wrote:
    I thought you said you can't get tickets anyways if you were to join the fan club right now?

i can't....... until they go on sale to the public. and then i will shoot for calgary and then try for edmonton.
    If you could get me a couple tix for Edmonton Ex I would gladly pay for them.

...and PJ_Lukin, I know about the ten club...I just didn't it was called up like that.
    nailz100 wrote:
    If you could get me a couple tix for Edmonton Ex I would gladly pay for them.

...and PJ_Lukin, I know about the ten club...I just didn't it was called up like that.

dude. i'm not in the 10C. i'm buying through ticketmaster or whatever like everyone else.
    I see. Can someone in the 10c buy tix for someone who's not in it?
  • nailz100 wrote:
    I see. Can someone in the 10c buy tix for someone who's not in it?

no, not unless you go with that person, only a 10c member can pick up their tickets, no one else can pick them up for that 10c member.

I advise you to do a little research and figure out how the 10c works for the next tour.
  • Pacomc79 wrote:

hey Paco, remember I'm in NY now, so for the American tour, when it comes, there's a place for you to stay here.
    hey Paco, remember I'm in NY now, so for the American tour, when it comes, there's a place for you to stay here.

definately. I'll plan on it. My cousin lives up there too.

That show will be awesome. Maybe we can pool some money or something and get Greg and his wife on a Greyhound. :D
  • Pacomc79 wrote:
    definately. I'll plan on it. My cousin lives up there too.

That show will be awesome. Maybe we can pool some money or something and get Greg and his wife on a Greyhound. :D

that would be great, I'm not sure how the pregnant mrs. greg would enjoy that though.

Paco, come to our board, far less confusion.
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    yeah Paul, c'mon on over pal :)
    Trying to steal our Jedi master and turn him over to the dark side....
    yeah Paul, c'mon on over pal :)

Think they'll play the beautiful scenic Camden NJ this time too? :D