What do you think

nailz100nailz100 Posts: 1,176
edited March 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
Do you think I should get this for dirt cheap and throw some speakers in it? Think I can go wrong?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7309365926&fromMakeTrack=true
Only with our eyes closed can we truly see
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    nailz100 wrote:
    Do you think I should get this for dirt cheap and throw some speakers in it? Think I can go wrong?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7309365926&fromMakeTrack=true

at that cheap hell yeah.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • nailz100nailz100 Posts: 1,176
    I'm sure the construction of the cab is pretty good too...I think peavey makes good cabs. I'm sure MIG will vouche for that too
  • mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Posts: 6,395
    Buy it if it sells for less than $100. If you don't like it, I'll buy it from you.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
    Hey nailz...

Got it! $80!

A little more than I wanted to pay, but still a good deal.

Who knows, by the time you're looking for a cab, I may have grown tired of it.
  • nailz100nailz100 Posts: 1,176
    Thats a pretty sweet deal MIG...Congrats! What speakers do you think you are going to throw in it?
    nailz100 wrote:
    Thats a pretty sweet deal MIG...Congrats! What speakers do you think you are going to throw in it?

Haven't yet decided. I'd like to go with a Peavey Sheffield in the bottom, but they're hard to find. Maybe a Weber California or Celestion Vintage 30 in the top. It'll have to wait, though... I'm a little over-spent right now.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Haven't yet decided. I'd like to go with a Peavey Sheffield in the bottom, but they're hard to find. Maybe a Weber California or Celestion Vintage 30 in the top. It'll have to wait, though... I'm a little over-spent right now.

what about an Alnico Thames (or Tone Tubby) in the top

and a Ceramic Michigan in the bottom.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    what about an Alnico Thames (or Tone Tubby) in the top

and a Ceramic Michigan in the bottom.

I'd think about the alnico Thames, but I'm not a huge fan of Tone Tubbies, and I really wouldn't care for a Michigan. I don't know... the cab will be here soon, and I'll have plenty of time to think it over before I start buying stuff.