New Job?

nailz100nailz100 Posts: 1,176
edited May 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
Hey, now that I quit the band and I won't be gigging for a few months until the new band gets up to bar....does anyone have any part time job suggestions that I can work on weekends to make some extra dough? This is part serious and part completely joking....greed is a bitch!
Only with our eyes closed can we truly see
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• NullifidianNullifidian Posts: 110
    Well, they say depression is the spice of writing music.

So that would be something involving fast food ;)
    [Kitchener 05 - London 05 - Hamilton 05 - Toronto 05 - Astoria 06 - Dublin 06 - Leeds 06 - Reading 06 - Wembley 07] -- I think I've had enough ....
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    nailz100 wrote:
    Hey, now that I quit the band and I won't be gigging for a few months until the new band gets up to bar....does anyone have any part time job suggestions that I can work on weekends to make some extra dough? This is part serious and part completely joking....greed is a bitch!
    You could always see if GC or a local shop needs help, you can then spend you check on more gear :)
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
    Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
    The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    BJF powers my Pedal Board
  • nailz100nailz100 Posts: 1,176
    The job application lineup is huge for those kind of jobs. A buddy of mine runs Karaoke in some of the local pubs so I might end up doing that for a while....as long as I wear earplugs everything will be okay.
    Only with our eyes closed can we truly see
  • Now that the weather's nice, maybe you could help out a lawn care or landscaping company. Sounds stupid, but that's what I'm planning on doing soon.
    "I had a false belief I thought I came here to stay... we're all just visiting."
  • enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,917
    How about cleaning windows on skyscrapers. That job always looks cool, if not a bit dangerous.