crying

nailz100nailz100 Posts: 1,176
edited November 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
I don't want to talk to anyone....just leave me alone in my sadness

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7358329099&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1
Only with our eyes closed can we truly see
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• And on top of that, Pronger was a bust.
    I miss you already, I miss you always
    I miss you already, I miss you all day
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    woah, that was a steal too.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • nailz100nailz100 Posts: 1,176
    Shut up Paco....SHUT UP!!! I promised myself I was going to cry....you had me at hello
    "Featuring two highly evolved channels, capable of clean tones that shimmer like icicles in the deep of winter moonlight and tube saturation that is so rich and powerful it should be illegal in the free world. Channel 2 also has a foot-switchable boost function that goes from 10 to 12, we skipped 11 for you!"

:D
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
    Could you PLEASE put more salt on my open wounds....please, I'm beggin ya

I will remember this
    nailz100 wrote:
    Could you PLEASE put more salt on my open wounds....please, I'm beggin ya

I will remember this

oh if there's anything I know it's that there will always be another one.

There's a 62 Ri on TGP right now that I should buy, but I'm about to move don't feel too bad. You will get one one day soon.
    Ya, one day when I don't have debt. How that guy got it for that price...who the f*ck knows
    nailz100 wrote:
    Ya, one day when I don't have debt. How that guy got it for that price...who the f*ck knows

nobody has money right now. It's a buyers market. I hope that's somebodys wife that bought thier hubby that for Christmas *wishes for wife with that kind of knowledge*
  • That is on my list of things to purchase within the next 20 years. I'm being realistic.

:)
  • God Frank,

Thinking 20 years ahead instantly depresses me... Not cause I have a dead end job or whatnot, just cause the further we go in time the smaller our tree of options becomes. I will never say "in 20 years I will have..." Cause I am WAY to scared of 20 years from now. If I ever do say "20 years from now" It ends in I will be a professor at Rutgers or, I will be a famous recording artist :)
    I miss you already, I miss you always
    I miss you already, I miss you all day
  • enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,917
    Ehh...it's only a Shiva. Another will come along. they're getting quite common. :)
    You what isn't getting common though....me having money
  • God Frank,

Thinking 20 years ahead instantly depresses me... Not cause I have a dead end job or whatnot, just cause the further we go in time the smaller our tree of options becomes. I will never say "in 20 years I will have..." Cause I am WAY to scared of 20 years from now. If I ever do say "20 years from now" It ends in I will be a professor at Rutgers or, I will be a famous recording artist :)

Yeah.

I went through the sorting out my life period over the last year. I still don't know what 20 years from now will be like, but for now, I'm content. I'm sure once I hit 25, I'll be doing the same thing.

But for now....

That's in my plans to own within the next 20 years, when I'm a rockstar, and I've decided to get another one so that I can run two of them in parallel. :)