Guitar wireless

nailz100nailz100 Posts: 1,176
edited December 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
Anyone have a guitar wireless they want to sell? I'd like something used and in great shape...with a transmitter and 2 beltpaks on the same frequency if thats possible, but I'd consider 1 beltpak if the price is right. I'm looking for one at least as good as a Shure SLX4. Thanks guys
Only with our eyes closed can we truly see
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• nailz100nailz100 Posts: 1,176
    Originally I had the Idea to get 2 backpacks and 1 receiver (Probably the Senn EW172 G2)...and put one beltpak on each guitar.

Now I am toying with the idea of just getting one beltpak...and finding a way to switch it between guitars quickly. Just to be clear, its a different strap for each guitar....and theres no way that it is going to go in my back pocket (I move around too much..and it would annoy me anyways), and I don't wear a belt most of the time either. I am toying with the idea of using velcro tape (or velcro straps...or both) that can go on the guitar strap and allow for a quick changeover. Anyone have some cool suggestions that would allow me to move like a maniac and not drop the beltpak....plus be durable and stand the test of time, and most importantly allow for a FAST change? Thanks guys, it would save me the cost of another pak.
    Only with our eyes closed can we truly see
  • i would go with havign two packs. especially if you move around alot. Even regular gaff tape didn't hold up for my bass player, so he has upgraded to black duct tape. If you just clip it to your strap it will eventually fall off and dangle from your guitars output jack. I would suggest either taping it, or putting it in a pocket. If you want it to be secure while playing, there probly isnt a great way to have it easily available for other guitars. i woudl invest into the security of havign two safely attached units, than risking breaking one, and end up havign to buy two more anyways.

"how many people did die from that?...did P.Diddy kill them?" - Eddie Vedder 2006.02.19