any philly pjammers out their?

jaredgjaredg Posts: 14
edited June 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
Just moved to philly a little less than a year ago, was wondering if anyone in the area jams? I pretty much just rock out to long sets of pearl jam tunes.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• solsurfrsolsurfr Posts: 207
    Originally posted by jaredg
    Just moved to philly a little less than a year ago, was wondering if anyone in the area jams? I pretty much just rock out to long sets of pearl jam tunes.

Hi Jared,

I'm about 30 minutes west of Philly. I use to be in a Pearl Jam tribute band, Dissident. I'm always lookin' to jam out with some PJ.

send me an email if you want to jam sometime.
  • PilatePilate Posts: 1
    Hey, do you guys want a drummer? If not, can I come to the jam session anyway?...I also play a little guitar.
    Originally posted by Pilate
    Hey, do you guys want a drummer? If not, can I come to the jam session anyway?...I also play a little guitar.

Hellz, ya. Lets put something together! As a matter of fact, if there are any bassists or SINGERS, we should get together. I can play lead guitar or rhythm whichever works.
  • jaredgjaredg Posts: 14
    I sent you guys PM's , this sounds like it could be awesome!
    I sent you guys PM's , this sounds like it could be awesome!

Definitely. No harm in jammin and seeing whats up. I'll give it a try. Just let me have an extended solo on Even Flow :-)
    you can have even flow if I can get alive.
    you can have even flow if I can get alive.

Hahaha... sure thing. Maybe we can split duty on both songs? :-)
    ok, so between pilate, DissidentBand and I, we have two guitarists and a drummer. This sounds like it could be fun enough, but just to pry a little further, are their any singers or bassists on the forum from the area ?