Fixing Marshall Reverb

WESWES Posts: 168
edited May 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
I own a MG15CDR Marshall practice amp. Everything works fine except for the reverb (Reverb is ESSENTIAL). Everytime the amp is slightly moved or i am playing somewhat loud, the vibration creates an annoying echo/rattle sound. I have determined it is the reverb spring because i have turned it off as well as disconnected it. Thus eliminating the rattle. However, upon inspection the reverb assembly looked fine. This problem has become an annoyance. And i was wondering if their was a cheap and effective solution to the problem?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    WES wrote:
    I own a MG15CDR Marshall practice amp. Everything works fine except for the reverb (Reverb is ESSENTIAL). Everytime the amp is slightly moved or i am playing somewhat loud, the vibration creates an annoying echo/rattle sound. I have determined it is the reverb spring because i have turned it off as well as disconnected it. Thus eliminating the rattle. However, upon inspection the reverb assembly looked fine. This problem has become an annoyance. And i was wondering if their was a cheap and effective solution to the problem?

digital reverb.

that's about it. springs crash when you knock them. some people actually do that on purpose.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.