Options

Toronto Night 1 or 2 - For my daughter

Given2Fly_29Given2Fly_29 Posts: 6
edited July 2008 in The Porch
Hello everyone!

Stupid me., I moved and did not update my address with 10c, and when I updated my membership yesterday, they told me that i was unable to buy tix today for Ed in Toronto! BAH..

My goal here is to take my daughter to her first ever concert, and her first Eddie Vedder show! I, like you all, am a huge pearl jam fan, and ever since she was born we have both listened to them non-stop. She has always asked to go to a show, and since she is young, the answer has always been no... ( Too loud etc. ) but this was/is a perfect opportunity to take her to a show, to hear / see Ed do his thing and initiate her to the life! I know it will still be loud, we have ear covers to take care of that...

So, I guess what I am asking is, if there is anyone out there that will have two tix for either night... I would be forever in your debt.. She really wants to go, and I dont know if I can gamble with Tickets on the general release.

I appreciate all of your time!! Please PM me if you can help.

Have a great day!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    Oh man, that sucks! Hopefully someone out there will be able to help you out or you get lucky with Ticketmaster on Friday. Good luck ;)
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • Options
    Tone wrote:
    Oh man, that sucks! Hopefully someone out there will be able to help you out or you get lucky with Ticketmaster on Friday. Good luck ;)

Thanks Tone... Toronto's concert scene is a little one sided when it comes to tickets. I already see 3 sets of tickets for this show selling on ebay!
  • Options
    ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    Yeah, it's the same here (I truly think it's the same everywhere). I just recently moved to NYC from Toronto, but I think you should be able to secure tix either here or through Ticketmaster. After all, I got into the Body of War premiere from the "rush line" at last year's TIFF... I know it's not exactly the same thing, but I think it can be done. Randomly bump this thread, something'll come up, it always seems to around here ;)

Massey Hall will be great to see Ed, I wish I could afford to get up there for that show.
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • Options
    Bump....
  • Options
    Last time...
  • Options
    hewyhewy Posts: 140
    I may have two extra tickets for night 1, but they aren't seated together. If you're interested in those then I should know in the next day if they're 100% available :)