edited June 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
package J&D YC-LS1 Cherry SB + Fame ML 20 R Amp

Les Paul copy for 222 bucks

http://www.musicstorekoeln.de/picsgr/GIT0004664-000.jpg

what do you think about this guitar?
BANZÄÄÄ

When he was six, he believed that the moon overhead followed him
By nine, he deciphered the illusion, trading magic for fact, no trade-backs
So this is what it's like to be an adult?
If he only knew now what he knew then
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• um....I'd be hesitant to but it without trying it first. I'm sure for $222 it's not gonna be that great of a guitar. It may look alright in the pic, but it's probably not gonna sound that great or last you too long, IMO.
    Cause I'll stop trying to make a difference. I'm not trying to make a difference. I'll stop trying to make a difference. No way!
  • is that everything the jamily knows about guitar buying?
    BANZÄÄÄ

When he was six, he believed that the moon overhead followed him
    By nine, he deciphered the illusion, trading magic for fact, no trade-backs
    So this is what it's like to be an adult?
    If he only knew now what he knew then
  • soapyrowssoapyrows Posts: 235
    yeah definitely try it out first. Um....and check out the amp do...does it come with an amp? Go ask someone in a music shop their opinion of the model maybe
    EVENFLOW MEMBER #009 and i'm LOVIN the new PJ!!!! avacado all the way!!

i know someday you'll have a beautiful life,
    i HOPE you'll be a star,
    in somebody elses sky, but why, why, why can't it be, why can't it be mine?!
  • if i were you, i definitely wouldn't get it without playing it first...that goes for any guitar. Also, instead of getting some shitty copy, get an actual Les Paul. I'm not saying drop a grand or two on a Gibson LP, but Epiphone makes some nice and affordable Les Pauls that will blow that copy out of the water.
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV