boss dd6 digital delay

Pearl Jam and toastPearl Jam and toast Posts: 4,475
edited December 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
whats the word on this?
Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I love mine.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • I have one and like it a lot. Just make sure to use the ac also I would look into getting the dd3 instead. ITs the same except it doesn't have stereo outs , reverse, or warp. I never use the stereo outs, I rarley use the warp, but it is kind of cool, but sort of gimicky though. The reverse it cool but I don't really use it. If you want this stuff go with the 6, if not save some money and go with a 3. just my opinon because I never use the extra bells and wistles.
  • Love mine too. Reverse is pretty trippy.
    Cause I'll stop trying to make a difference. I'm not trying to make a difference. I'll stop trying to make a difference. No way!
  • ive got a dd3, i then bought a dd6 aswell (i use a lot of delay), but i took the dd6 back after a week. it has seamless delay which means that the delays continue avan after the pedal is turned off. i use long delays with the feedback turned up and like to mess with the delay time to get those wierd radiohead type sounds but this pedal is useless for them because you cant get rid of the delay when its turned off.

i ended up buying the line 6 dl4 and think its great. id go with that and a dd3 every time
  • gatefold wrote:
    ive got a dd3, i then bought a dd6 aswell (i use a lot of delay), but i took the dd6 back after a week. it has seamless delay which means that the delays continue avan after the pedal is turned off. i use long delays with the feedback turned up and like to mess with the delay time to get those wierd radiohead type sounds but this pedal is useless for them because you cant get rid of the delay when its turned off.

Just to let you know, you can switch that feature off on a DD6. You'd just need to find that section in the owner's manual.

But I prefer it being the way it is, personally. Now, I need to find out how to activate stereo ping-pong effects...
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.