just got my phase!

Pearl Jam and toastPearl Jam and toast Posts: 4,475
edited August 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
MXR phase 90..i ordered from american music supply and the fucker shipped in ONE DAY. stunning.

the pedal is terrific of course.

McCreadyisgod sorry about not buying yours but my mother was very persuasive in telling me to get the waruntee.. i have a feeling you don't want to let go of that just yet anyhow ;)
Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• AMS is the best online music dealer, i love their stuff...i got so much stuff from them and got it the next day or 2 days....great company

does the phaser have any univibe soundings to it (although its a phaser)??
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • now just do the r28 mod and you're set.
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV
  • mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Posts: 6,395
    McCreadyisgod sorry about not buying yours but my mother was very persuasive in telling me to get the waruntee.. i have a feeling you don't want to let go of that just yet anyhow ;)

Yeah yeah...

Anyone else need a Phase 90? I'll sell cheap.

I want a Shannon.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • Yeah yeah...

Anyone else need a Phase 90? I'll sell cheap.

I want a Shannon.

i want a shannon too...i actually contacted him about the uniphase....i asked him how the sound clips are going with you (mig) and he said yeah i should have them soon and then we just sent emails for a day or 2....nice and great guy!
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • AMS is the best online music dealer, i love their stuff...i got so much stuff from them and got it the next day or 2 days....great company

does the phaser have any univibe soundings to it (although its a phaser)??
    nah.. just speed settings. nice and simple :)
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"