Options

Band Name Help !!

Audio DamageAudio Damage Posts: 16
edited January 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
Hello I Need Some Help With A Band Name. For My Band I Have Offered Red Vette, Achilles Zoso, Audio Damage. But I'm Not Sure They All Liked Them. So Please Can You Guys Help Me With Names. I Really Like Red Vette!!

http://www.audiodamage.tk ( Our Web Site Right Now )
One Flew East, One Flew West
One Flew Over The Cukoo's Nest
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I like Audio Damage... cool name. I play this game called Project Rockstar (so much fun!) and my bands names on that are The Anti's (a punk band) and Failed Ego (my boy band... hehe) and I have an indie band called elusive ones... but you can't have that cos that's my real bands name! I reakon Failed Ego is kinda cool for a band name tho.
    "...to love some silly piece of music... or some band so much that it hurts"
  • Options
    Don't Worry, I Won't Steal ANY ONE's BAND NAME. I Like Audio Damage Too. But They Say It's Too Much Like Audio Slave!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Audio Damage
    Don't Worry, I Won't Steal ANY ONE's BAND NAME. I Like Audio Damage Too. But They Say It's Too Much Like Audio Slave!!

Yeah that's what I thought at 1st too. What about... ummm... Sound Damage? Aural Damage? Aural Ruin?

I didn't think you'd steal my bands name anyway... but I just had to make sure... hehe :)

What type of music do you guys play?
    "...to love some silly piece of music... or some band so much that it hurts"
  • Options
    Mostly Just Hard Rock Stuff. Sound Damage, I Thought About That Too
  • Options
    i keep suggesting this one.. opening band for the sun..
    this heart's on fire