Songwriters let us gather round

edited March 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
SONGWRITERS OF THE SYNERGY SITE:
lol

is it me or ...

do you often think the stuff you right is good , but like a week later it sucks big time?

besides that lets just talk...
Nothing Better than Leather, man!

''i dont wanna think, i wanna feel''
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• puremagicpuremagic Posts: 1,907
    Most of the time, I'll finish a song, mix it then see if it needs any changes or just plains suck, or I'd never finish a song.
    SIN EATERS--We take the moral excrement we find in this equation and we bury it down deep inside of us so that the rest of our case can stay pure. That is the job. We are morally indefensible and absolutely necessary.
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    if i don't hate immediately after i've recorded the first version of it, it sticks around as being ok.

then i start to hate it.
  • BrotherBrother Posts: 63
    It happens but u might like it later in life. You should never toss it away even if iit annoys you a week later.
  • pariahpariah Posts: 596
    i always forget things I write. Then, when I find them 4 weeks later on a piece of paper in the corner of my room, play one and still like it it'll stay.
    "Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world."
  • Originally posted by Brother
    It happens but u might like it later in life. You should never toss it away even if iit annoys you a week later.

yea i think u're right, i never toss it away, unless i mean, it SUX
    but yea i keep em all tucked in in a folder...

• Originally posted by Eddie Louis Severson
    yea i think u're right, i never toss it away, unless i mean, it SUX
    but yea i keep em all tucked in in a folder...

yeah thats the same way with me, i have a bunch of one liners and stuff and sometimes they evolve into a song and then sometimes they just gather dust, it really sucks not being able to play guitar though, cause lyrics are so hard to write with out music, damn my inablitly to play guitar
    i miss you already...

• Originally posted by ForeverAJammer
    yeah thats the same way with me, i have a bunch of one liners and stuff and sometimes they evolve into a song and then sometimes they just gather dust, it really sucks not being able to play guitar though, cause lyrics are so hard to write with out music, damn my inablitly to play guitar

what are you? like my clone?
    lol...happens the same with me, but im working on playing at least ONE instrument...and also, its so hard cus i have all the music in my head but cant really explain to my guitarrist what i want, and he ends up not liking the song... but sometimes he understands and it works

• Originally posted by Eddie Louis Severson
    what are you? like my clone?
    lol...happens the same with me, but im working on playing at least ONE instrument...and also, its so hard cus i have all the music in my head but cant really explain to my guitarrist what i want, and he ends up not liking the song... but sometimes he understands and it works

lol yes i believe i am ure clone
    i miss you already...

• ahahhaah......
    or maybe I am your clone

• hmmm perhaps lol

we should swipe lyrics some time;)
    i miss you already...