Has Anyone Tried Sonar on a new Mac?

BogoENBogoEN Posts: 65
edited August 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
Does anyone know if Sonar works for the new intel-based macs?
"Winded is the sailor, drifting by the storm, wounded is the organ he left all bloodied on the shore...the smallest oceans still get Big Big waves..."

Postive thinking is the key, Postive doing is the door...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• good question.

For this question i would call the software/hardware company DIRECTLY and get the for sure answer, software issues should be dealt with correctly as you usually cannot return opened goods from those types of stores.

"how many people did die from that?...did P.Diddy kill them?" - Eddie Vedder 2006.02.19
  • moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    BogoEN wrote:
    Does anyone know if Sonar works for the new intel-based macs?

Even if its not a universal binary (compiled for use on an intel or powerpc mac), any app will run on an intel mac. There's a technology called Rosetta that runs in the OS that lets you run older apps on the intel macs.
  • although most programs do, audio/video products need very specific needs, and are usually a couple months behind the Apple scene. Most products advertise now if they are compatible with intel/macs, if it does not say, just call. I know waves 100% works with them, but obviously you are wanting sonar.

"how many people did die from that?...did P.Diddy kill them?" - Eddie Vedder 2006.02.19
  • since im working on my own studio building plan now i know quite a bit, if you have MSN messenger, we coudl talk alot about this protools jimmer-jammer without clogging the forms cause believe me, i have alot to say about vocal bundles!