Any Harmonica Players?

zr2paulzr2paul Posts: 10
edited December 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
My g/f bought me my first Harmonica almost a year ago...always loved the Harmonica. I haven't practiced much but I do want to learn. Does anyone play a Harmonica well? If so, what do you recommend the best way to learn? I have one of those beginner books but it's not that great.

Also if anyone has any Pearl Jam related Harmonica Tabs I'd love them!

Thanks!

Paul
Aug 22, 1998 - Barrie, Ontario
Oct 5, 2000 - Toronto, Ontario
June 28, 2003 - Toronto, Ontario
Sept 19, 2005 - Toronto, Ontario
May 9, 2006 - Toronto, Ontario
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• well, i dabble with the harmonica...i suck, but i know Driftin, Smile, and Hide You Love Away, as well as a few Weezer songs.

i don't know how harmonica tabs work to be honest, but for Driftin, Smile, and HYLA, get a Harp in the key of G and just start wailing away...you'll figure it out.
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV