stillLine: A new KICKASS BAND!!!

freedomboyfreedomboy Posts: 129
edited June 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
Dear Jamily,

I just finished the final touches on stillLine's official band website! There are a ton of songs to be listened to, and tons of free downloads! If you want, you can contact the band directly!

http://www.stillline.com

Peace,

Dave
Freedom is a state of mind...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• freedomboyfreedomboy Posts: 129
    Well, what do you think!?! Does this band kick ass or what?!?
  • goldenegggoldenegg Posts: 371
    They're in desperate need of a new lead singer. He totally destroys all the songs.
  • freedomboyfreedomboy Posts: 129
    goldenegg wrote:
    They're in desperate need of a new lead singer. He totally destroys all the songs.

Tell me what you really think? The lead singer is also the main composer off all of the songs... The lead singer was chosen by the band, and by fans to sing... after they couldn't find a singer otherwise...

The lead singer does a great job for a band that is recording themselves... They did none of this at a professional studio... Have you ever heard any of Pearl Jam's early recordings before they were got studio time? If you had, you would realize that it isn't easy at first, and as you progress as an artist, you fine tune your songs more and more...

Seriously, listen to Eddie in Bad Radio... He sucked ass compared to what he sounded like in Ten! It is all about progress... but the fact that they've made it this far is great, and they show great promise as a complete band!

Peace,

Dave
  • goldenegggoldenegg Posts: 371
    I don't want to start an argument, but I felt I needed to respond since the purpose of this thread was to generate comment about the band.

I just don't buy your argument. I follow the indie music scene in Toronto quite closely, so I'm well aware of the 'limitations' of new bands. Bottom line is that the lead singer of stillLine cannot sing.

If they currently have a large fan base who don't mind, that's great and I wish them all the best. But having a singer who's this weak will hurt them in the long run.
  • nailz100nailz100 Posts: 1,176
    I'd have to agree with goldenegg. I think the singer has alot of potential, but I just found some of the stuff to be kind of...I don't know.. wishy-washy?
    Only with our eyes closed can we truly see
  • recycled songwriting.
    pretty bad singer.
  • They're pretty cheesy man.