Korg ToneWorks AX1 question

FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Posts: 12,223
edited March 2008 in Musicians and Gearheads
I just picked up one of these, very cheaply in a second hand store this afternoon. It didn't come with a manual. Most of the effects are fine, but I don't know how to get the two delay settings working. Anybody know?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    I just picked up one of these, very cheaply in a second hand store this afternoon. It didn't come with a manual. Most of the effects are fine, but I don't know how to get the two delay settings working. Anybody know?
    That's a good pickup, got to love the second hand stores when you spot bargains like that! The only disadvantage of buying like that is no manual but hooray for the internet ;), sometimes you can find them on line.

http://www.geocities.com/larjsy/

It looks like it's what you need Fins.
  • Thanks! I found a pdf of the manual on Korg's site, too. The s loop setting only really gives you about a second of recorded sound, but the other settings are fun. Really, not bad for £29!
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Thanks! I found a pdf of the manual on Korg's site, too. The s loop setting only really gives you about a second of recorded sound, but the other settings are fun. Really, not bad for £29!
    That's ok! and what a good buy!
  • I know. I told a tone snob I bought one, and he was saying "Ugh, Multi FX! How disgusting." I was using a solid state Watkins Copicat with Dallas Arbiter Fuzzface and classic Vox wah before the little git was even born, so if I think this little box of tricks isn't too bad, he should keep schtum. ;)