The most ridiculous guitar in your collection

FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Posts: 12,223
edited December 2007 in Musicians and Gearheads
I'll start with my Kay Les Paul Synth guitar. Behold the built-in echo, tremolo, wah, whirlwind (!) and fuzz! There's a button for controlling the speed of the effect, the thing has headphone and amp jacks, and it takes a 9 volt battery! Oh, and it does your washing for you, too:

http://img475.imageshack.us/img475/7841/kaylpsynthax5.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I've head about built in effects in guitars and even seen them in the newer ones but that's AWESOME

Oh, depends on what you by ridiculous...I have a customly made guitar just for me and then I have a Mustang, Mustangs are rare out here(with the paint job like Kurt Cobain's from the "Smells Like Teen Spirit video), and the custom one is just...well...it's customly made for me!
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • I have to find it to get a pic, but my Fisher Price plastic guitar with bells and rattling squeaking rollers and a Barcus Berry contact mike on it. Went far with that thing!

Yup,,, I have a day job now! :D
    Be kind, man
    Don't be mankind. ~Captain Beefheart

Yup,,, I have a day job now! :D

Far out! I bet the Captain liked it, too! :D