I like the sound of this little baby

FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Posts: 12,223
edited July 2008 in Musicians and Gearheads
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• xtremehardy388xtremehardy388 Posts: 2,759
    My Dream Pedal!!!!

That first soundclip is IMPOSSIBLE for me to replicate and i have so many pedals you'd think I'd be able to.
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    I like the sound of that little baby a whole lot.
  • MichaelMcKevinMichaelMcKevin Posts: 1,161
    Hahaha that Jack Zucker is a strange character, but a damn good player. He did his version of "Red House" which basically was all sorts of classical jazz licks and it sounded nothing like Red House. He offered the video clip of it (in which he made the most serious, maniacal stare into the camera while he played) and people told him they didn't like it. He wasn't very open to criticism, even tho he was posting it on the most popular and well-respected guitar forum on the net. I think he made 2 more attempts until people could finally recognize the song.

Someone even mocked his "Sheets Of Sound" alias and called it "Sounds of Shit". It was pretty funny.
    Camden I '06, Camden II '06, Bonnaroo '08, Camden I '08, Camden II '08, Philly Spectrum II/III/IV '09, MSG I '10, MSG II '10, Made In America '12, Wrigley '13, Brooklyn II '13, Philly I '13, Philly II '13, ...
  • I notice it keeps a beautiful throbbing pulse, even when he doesn't. ;)