Guitar Hero PS2 game?

Betterman77Betterman77 Posts: 92
edited January 2007 in Musicians and Gearheads
I just got guitar hero for ps2 today, was just wondering if anyone else has it and if the whammy bar is suppose to move up and down?? It does on mine, I mean i know its suppose to move in and out as your using it while playing songs but should it also pivot up and down easily? dumb question i know, lol but was just wondering just to make sure mine is not defective. Also the instructions say excessive use of the whammy bar can cause it to break, was also wondering if anyone has had any problems with it by overusing the game??
"Keep on Rockin In the Free World"

"Gimli,MB 08-14-93"
"Fargo,ND 06-15-03"
"Winnipeg,MB 09-08-05"
"Thunder Bay,ON 09-09-05"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    I just got guitar hero for ps2 today, was just wondering if anyone else has it and if the whammy bar is suppose to move up and down?? It does on mine, I mean i know its suppose to move in and out as your using it while playing songs but should it also pivot up and down easily? dumb question i know, lol but was just wondering just to make sure mine is not defective. Also the instructions say excessive use of the whammy bar can cause it to break, was also wondering if anyone has had any problems with it by overusing the game??

That's normal. The only problem I had with it was when a two year old pounded on the controller. But other than that, its fine.

Awesome game, get Guitar Hero 2 also!
  • Yeah its a wicked game, still getting the hang of it, but a ton of fun, yeah im already wanting to try guitar hero 2 also. Do they have any Pearl Jam on guitar hero 2, damn they should put Pearl Jam on the next game, lol

"Gimli,MB 08-14-93"
    "Fargo,ND 06-15-03"
    "Winnipeg,MB 09-08-05"
    Yeah its a wicked game, still getting the hang of it, but a ton of fun, yeah im already wanting to try guitar hero 2 also. Do they have any Pearl Jam on guitar hero 2, damn they should put Pearl Jam on the next game, lol

No Pearl Jam, sadly. But Nirvana, STP, GnR. Some good tunes to play along to, I must admit!
  • moster78 wrote:
    No Pearl Jam, sadly. But Nirvana, STP, GnR. Some good tunes to play along to, I must admit!

Cool, it already sounds like its worth the buy just from the bands you mentioned, right on, thanks man.

"Gimli,MB 08-14-93"
    "Fargo,ND 06-15-03"
    "Winnipeg,MB 09-08-05"
    Cool, it already sounds like its worth the buy just from the bands you mentioned, right on, thanks man.

All the info, plus tracklist: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guitar_Hero_2
  • seanw1010seanw1010 Posts: 1,205
    life wasted will be on the x360 version
    they call them fingers, but i never see them fing. oh, there they go