Guitar Pro Tabs?

Betterman77Betterman77 Posts: 92
edited August 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
Ok I know giventowail.com has great acurate tabs, but Ive always gotten lost with tabs and find it takes me a long time till I figure that songs out, I just downloaded the trial version of Guitar Pro, now I was wondering first off, does it really make learning that much easier? and second if it does are there any great pearl jam guitar pro style tabs out there that any of you know about?
"Keep on Rockin In the Free World"

"Gimli,MB 08-14-93"
"Fargo,ND 06-15-03"
"Winnipeg,MB 09-08-05"
"Thunder Bay,ON 09-09-05"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i use Guitar Pro...

i bought it as it was that good... i mean tab is great and stuff but it doesnt give timing or strum patterns very well... Guitar Pro will slow the track down, gives you channels of sound so you can mute the rest of the band and play just the rhythm guitar, or mute the lead and play to a midi backing track... etc

i love it

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/pearl_jam_tabs.htm

then you'll see some options that say something like tab \ chords \ bass \ pro

click on the 'pro' link and it'll show you the guitarpro ones.... either that or give me your email address and i'll send 111 of those mofo's straight to you.. save you the bother of downloading them :cool:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • i use Guitar Pro...

i bought it as it was that good... i mean tab is great and stuff but it doesnt give timing or strum patterns very well... Guitar Pro will slow the track down, gives you channels of sound so you can mute the rest of the band and play just the rhythm guitar, or mute the lead and play to a midi backing track... etc

i love it

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/pearl_jam_tabs.htm

then you'll see some options that say something like tab \ chords \ bass \ pro

click on the 'pro' link and it'll show you the guitarpro ones.... either that or give me your email address and i'll send 111 of those mofo's straight to you.. save you the bother of downloading them :cool:

Cool i was messing around with guitar pro yesterday and i had troubles learning some parts of the Chili Peppers song under the bridge, but let me tell ya when I tried it in guitar pro and watched the parts light up telling u when to play it, I was able to slow it down just right and bam I got the parts learned in like 2 mins, thanks for your info, and oh yeah that link is great theres tons of tabs there, thanks again man :)
    "Keep on Rockin In the Free World"

"Gimli,MB 08-14-93"
    "Fargo,ND 06-15-03"
    "Winnipeg,MB 09-08-05"
    "Thunder Bay,ON 09-09-05"