Serenity

mullinmullin Posts: 3
edited January 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
Hi guys

Just wanted to write about a band i am promoting at the moment they are called Serenity and here is a bit about them:

Despite the fact that all band members are still only 21 years-old, Serenity have been together for seven years now, and have played many prestigious support slots in their hometown of Plymouth with the likes of Muse, Lost Prophets and Junk DNA. Disaffected with life in the small-town Plymouth satellite suburb of Ivybridge, they found their own escape by forming a band intent on fusing the best of punk, funk, grunge and out-and-out metal – a formula that rarely fails to whip audiences into an absolute frenzy when coupled with their intense and passionate live shows. With several recent local festival appearances under their belt (including the Maker Sunshine Festival, Plymouth Freedom Festival and Filham Festival) and their recently completed debut tour (Generators National Transit Tour) Serenity’s fan base is expanding all the time, and the time is now right for them to spread their message further afield.

Also, Serenity's track "The Wave" will go out to record companies, radio stations, and other music related companies worldwide.

There website is http://www.plymouthmusic.co.uk/serenity

Go check them out!! the website aint quite finished but the forum is up and running so join and chat away.

If you would like an demos sent to you then e-mail me on amy.mullin@rtg.co.uk

cheers

amy
Your part of me now and i only have myself to blame
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pariahpariah Posts: 596
    Originally posted by mullin
    Hi guys

Just wanted to write about a band i am promoting at the moment they are called Serenity and here is a bit about them:

Despite the fact that all band members are still only 21 years-old, Serenity have been together for seven years now, and have played many prestigious support slots in their hometown of Plymouth with the likes of Muse, Lost Prophets and Junk DNA. Disaffected with life in the small-town Plymouth satellite suburb of Ivybridge, they found their own escape by forming a band intent on fusing the best of punk, funk, grunge and out-and-out metal – a formula that rarely fails to whip audiences into an absolute frenzy when coupled with their intense and passionate live shows. With several recent local festival appearances under their belt (including the Maker Sunshine Festival, Plymouth Freedom Festival and Filham Festival) and their recently completed debut tour (Generators National Transit Tour) Serenity’s fan base is expanding all the time, and the time is now right for them to spread their message further afield.

Also, Serenity's track "The Wave" will go out to record companies, radio stations, and other music related companies worldwide.

There website is http://www.plymouthmusic.co.uk/serenity

Go check them out!! the website aint quite finished but the forum is up and running so join and chat away.

If you would like an demos sent to you then e-mail me on amy.mullin@rtg.co.uk

cheers

amy

Upload some music.. i've gotten curious. You should go PR or something.
    "Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world."
  • Originally posted by pariah
    Upload some music.. i've gotten curious. You should go PR or something.

You can check out some of their tracks on this old website of theirs (the tracks aint been put on the new site yet!!) but here is the address

http://www.serenityquarantine.com

Go to the Serenity section!! I dont have the facilities to uploads music on my computer.

I can send you some demos if you want my e-mail address is

amy.mullin@rtg.co.uk

E-mail me you address and i shall send you some.....free of charge of course!!

Cheers for the curiosity!!

Amy x
  • mullinmullin Posts: 3
    Ok so the brand new website is up and running smoothly and ready to be viewed by you lovely people!! there are tracks on the for you to have a listen, so go now and let me know what you think, but please constructive critisism please!!!!!!

http://www.serenity-official.co.uk

Bye

Amy x