Just like that... a new amp Top Hat

House53House53 Posts: 1,276
edited September 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
Well,

Plugging in again just confirmed my feelings... it's very Voxy. I traded straight up for my Z... I also got a Tuki cover in the deal...

Can't wait for rehearsal to try it out... hopefully I can still cover all the bases I need to in the band...
There's No Code.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Originally posted by House53
    Well,

Plugging in again just confirmed my feelings... it's very Voxy. I traded straight up for my Z... I also got a Tuki cover in the deal...

Can't wait for rehearsal to try it out... hopefully I can still cover all the bases I need to in the band...

excellent. Strait up trades are always good.

I know it sounds great.

http://www.fatsoundguitars.com

Top Hat
    If you are in to amps, you, no doubt, have picked up on some of the buzz about Top Hat Amps. They are hand built, one at a time, utilizing hand wiring techniques and the finest, mil-spec components on the market. The tones are very complex and rich. The Emplexador (a Fat Sound Fave!) is a 1968 Plexi on the "vintage" side and a souped up plexi on the "modern" side. The Club Royale (EL84's) and Club Deluxe(6V6's) models are 20 watt monsters available either as a 2X12 or 1x12 combos. These little amps have extremely rich and smooth distortion when cranked and yields lush, spongy clean tones simply by rolling down your guitars volume. The King Royale is basically a sonically improved Vox AC-30. Thirty watts of British style combo tone in a much better built amp than either vintage or reissue Vox. These are just a few of the great models offered by Top Hat. Beautifully constructed, dynamic and soulful, Top Hat offers an amp to satisfy nearly every need.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • House53House53 Posts: 1,276
    yeah, I am excited to try it out with the band...

lots of AC-30 to my ears.
    There's No Code.