The Macht 12 arrived

House53House53 Posts: 1,276
edited January 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
Well the Savage is in my office right now.

Everything appears to be in good shape. I will fire it up when I get home tonight. Nice JAN Phillips 6v6 tubes, sovtek 12ax7 wbs, and a JJ GZ34 recto tube. Tremolo footswitch and a custom Mojo Savage 30 speaker.

Nice blond tolex with a checkerboard grille.
There's No Code.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Nice, I bet it sounds awesome too. You probably won't need those sylvania and RCA 6V6's I have. The phillips JAN's are good tubes.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • House53House53 Posts: 1,276
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    Nice, I bet it sounds awesome too. You probably won't need those sylvania and RCA 6V6's I have. The phillips JAN's are good tubes.

I will be sure to post a report once I get to spend some time with it. I was suprised that the seller included the nice tubes.

Our gig in the rough part of town was cancelled... instead we are playing five minutes from my house... (even better).

Should be a fun weekend.
    There's No Code.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    House53 wrote:
    I will be sure to post a report once I get to spend some time with it. I was suprised that the seller included the nice tubes.

Our gig in the rough part of town was cancelled... instead we are playing five minutes from my house... (even better).

Should be a fun weekend.

yeah especially if you get to play a little guitar, how are you liking the NORD so far?
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • House53House53 Posts: 1,276
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    yeah especially if you get to play a little guitar, how are you liking the NORD so far?

the Nord is great... I should post the Like a Rolling Stone we played... you can really hear it... sounds great to me... it is fun to play on stage too. I like the B3 and rhodes settings a lot... the acoustic piano is good enough for me too. although it is a lot quieter than the organ so it requires adjustment when playing live.

I am currently looking for an amp rig to run it through. I am probably getting an SVT 410 and a solid state ampeg bass head. not all places like you to run through the PA... not sure why, but that is the case. I figure I get a nice bass rig out of the deal too.
    There's No Code.