JofZ, give me one of your Les Pauls... please. :D

House53House53 Posts: 1,276
edited December 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
Alright, you have to give me a Les Paul... I played my bandmates LP through the KR and it was incredible.

so, the only logical conclusion is you give me one of yours... it makes sense. :D

I will trade you some strings, a cable, and a used pick.
There's No Code.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    House53 wrote:
    Alright, you have to give me a Les Paul... I played my bandmates LP through the KR and it was incredible.

so, the only logical conclusion is you give me one of yours... it makes sense. :D

I will trade you some strings, a cable, and a used pick.

I see no other way either, The Zebo strap will need to be included as well :D

Seriously though, how about a nice oxblood R4? Damnit, I need to stop dreaming.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • House53House53 Posts: 1,276
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    I see no other way either, The Zebo strap will need to be included as well :D

Seriously though, how about a nice oxblood R4? Damnit, I need to stop dreaming.

I think I would trade my Falcon for the right black oxblood or lp custom with chrome hardware... something about a black lp... very cool. I would accept other les pauls... I just do not like the cherry burst finish (like most r9s)... honeyburst, tobacco burst, gold top... those are cool.
    There's No Code.
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    The Zebo strap will need to be included as well :D

I have a strap though. No worries there, I just need the LP ;)
    There's No Code.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    House53 wrote:
    I think I would trade my Falcon for the right black oxblood or lp custom with chrome hardware... something about a black lp... very cool. I would accept other les pauls... I just do not like the cherry burst finish (like most r9s)... honeyburst, tobacco burst, gold top... those are cool.

I hear ya. The cherry burst has fallen out of favor with me too a bit. I still love P90's more than ever though.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    The girls are available on weekends and they love to travel :)

With all the tones out there to choose from there is still just something about the LP that makes me forget about everything else. It is also pretty amazing how much Gibson has confused and screwed up their own line over the years, and the information one needs to know before buying one of these things is almost silly. If you are looking for a tone machine and can get by without the flame, get a R8 plaintop. I can help you out!!
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
    Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
    The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    BJF powers my Pedal Board
    JofZ wrote:
    I can help you out!!

So you have an R8 plain top to give me? Wonderful. I will pm my address :D

be sure to double box...

I played a nice R8 yesterday actually at the local GC... it really rang out. I actually would prefer no flame top... black would be my first pick.

you buy this and ship it to me:
    http://www.music123.com/Gibson-1954-LP-Reissue-with-Humbuckers-i225667.music

or

http://www.music123.com/Gibson-1958-LP-Plain-Top--Custom-Authentic--FT-9-2-i225811.music

or
    http://www.music123.com/Gibson-Aged-68--Les-Paul-Custom-Black-i266609.music

I will send you my Falcon... Okay? Great, we have a deal.
    There's No Code.
  • moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    House53 wrote:
    I have a strap though. No worries there, I just need the LP ;)

Don't we all?