Options

Tremonti Wah

bruins1bruins1 Posts: 16
edited February 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
Any opinions on the Tremonti Power Wah? I'm not a Creed fan, but I've heard a lot of good things about it and I'm looking for something to replace my Crybaby 535Q.
yankees suck
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Originally posted by bruins1
    Any opinions on the Tremonti Power Wah? I'm not a Creed fan, but I've heard a lot of good things about it and I'm looking for something to replace my Crybaby 535Q.

depends on how much boost you want. The tremonti wah is 20db (quite substantial) I have a Bad Horsie, I like it fine but it needs a little more sweep.

The Bad Horsie 2 is a much better pedal because you can change the mid frequency to add more mids and make it sound more vocal.

I'm going to change the inductor in mine I think eventually to try and get a more vocal classic sound, The beauty of morley is near indestructibility, reliability, no radio sounds, and no scratchy pot or stomp switch.

It can get rather harsh (maybe less so with the BH2) Bill Wentzloff at morley answers e-mails promptly and he can help you with any problems.

I like my morley, I'd like it to have some kind of hifi mod to open it up and clean it a bit to take out the harshness in the high end but we'll see.

Good luck. Best way to test it is to try it out.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.