Vesta Fire Chorus - Any info?

mojorison_75mojorison_75 Posts: 157
edited June 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
Does anyone here know anything about vesta fire effects? I've been shopping around for a chorus and a friend of mine called a little while ago saying he just picked up a vesta fire chorus in a trade or something. He said he'd let it go for 20 bucks.

I've done a little looking but info or reviews seem hard to find. I'm not sure of the exact model, he just said it was a chorus. Harmony central has a review on a multi unit by vesta fire - chorus,delay, flange - but I'm not sure that's it. Does anyone have any experience with these pedals or know where I might find some info?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mojorison_75mojorison_75 Posts: 157
    Bump. One last try. I bought the pedal by the way. Not bad for 20 bucks. It chords really well and works excellently with distortion. I'm still playing around with it, but it seems promising.

Metal construction with a little red, square platic button for the switch. Yuk, I know, but it's held up pretty well this long. A friend of mine is in engineering and is pretty familar with Japanese tendancies. He says their equipment at his plant have almost the exact same buttons, and their like mega thousand dollar manufacturing equipment.

Crazy japanese. Metal good.