Please help, simple prob needs easy fix!

Your saviourYour saviour Posts: 45
edited April 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
Hi y'all thanks for taking the time, here's the deal i've recently added a marshall jackhammer to my lineup which consists of

a dunlop crybaby standard, an Mxr phase 90 and a boss Ds-1, my amp is a marshall valvestate avt20,

anyways this is the first time i've had this many pedals and when they are all turned off i get a nice clean signal, when one of them is on i get zip! I have a feeling that this is something to do with my setup any thoughts?

Something to do with the power?
For every tool they lend us...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Hi y'all thanks for taking the time, here's the deal i've recently added a marshall jackhammer to my lineup which consists of

a dunlop crybaby standard, an Mxr phase 90 and a boss Ds-1, my amp is a marshall valvestate avt20,

anyways this is the first time i've had this many pedals and when they are all turned off i get a nice clean signal, when one of them is on i get zip! I have a feeling that this is something to do with my setup any thoughts?

Something to do with the power?

it's more than likely a battery problem in one of them. something isn't getting power.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • You were right thanks for the tip, now i just have to mess around with my settings, probs have to post again for that!
    For every tool they lend us...