Options

Message from Rob

who's_pearljam?who's_pearljam? Posts: 2,104
edited November 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
Hello, I'm in Nepal, an old old friend of Rob's. I finally go through onto this board through the slowest internet connection I've ever seen!

I'm conveying a message.

Rob says Hello to all, best to all, and to remember to play your instruments every once in a while!
Also thanks for all the good wishes to him.

And how are the grumpy cocketiel pedals doing?
Be kind, man
Don't be mankind. ~Captain Beefheart

Comments

• Options
    mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Bumfuq, MT Posts: 6,395
    BUMP

Hi, friend of Rob's...
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • Options
    Hi McCready

Internet is in operation in Nepal again. Who knows how long!

You guys have a lot of good info on this board.
    I'm more low tech, guitar-cord-amp type though. The more thingys I hook up , the harder it is to fix in a panic! In fact, I might be better off without the guitar in that chain!
    Be kind, man
    You guys have a lot of good info on this board.
    I'm more low tech, guitar-cord-amp type though. The more thingys I hook up , the harder it is to fix in a panic! In fact, I might be better off without the guitar in that chain!

I go through phases where I go minimalist, too... plug straight in to a good amp, let the fingers do the talking. Really, I use a Tubescreamer to bring things out in tone, and a delay for some color. Even my Phase 90 sits on the floor doing nothing most of the time. So I guess I'm mostly guitar-cord-TS9-cord-amp.

Anyways, I envy your trip to Nepal. Getting cold over there at all? It is in Montana... freezing ass cold...
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • Options
    I usually have a tubescreamer,too.
    A guy in Pennsylvania fools with them for me . Quite cool, Vaughn's mods. I know he's on the net. He does an awesome job. That and my old pink Ibanez delay pedal are all I use if I use anything.
    Be kind, man

happy birthday by the way. i hope you have an awesome day. i think ive wished you happy birthday 3 times now! lol :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by bambi girl
    hi who's pearl jam, thank you very much for the message, we're all still thinking of rob.

happy birthday by the way. i hope you have an awesome day. i think ive wished you happy birthday 3 times now! lol :D

Thanks Bambi Girl, for the kind words.
    Always good to hear nice people!
    I will relay the messages to Rob when I get back to the valley!
    Be kind, man