Happy birthday MIG

who's_pearljam?who's_pearljam? Posts: 2,104
edited May 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
Happy birthday to you, McCreadyisgod!

To the sound engineer genius and the keeper of all that is Telecaster!

Thanks for all your research and knowledge that you've shared here.

Cheers man!

:D

Bob
Be kind, man
Don't be mankind. ~Captain Beefheart

Comments

• MissYouAllDayMissYouAllDay Posts: 939
    Hope you have an awesome one MIG.

Take it easy :)
    I miss you already, I miss you always
    I miss you already, I miss you all day
  • armanHammerarmanHammer Posts: 471
    Awe-fucking-some! Sorry, just wanted to say that. Happy birthday. :)
    Riverside.. LA.. California. EV?
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Happy Birthday D-fizzle.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • TelesonicTelesonic Posts: 222
    Right on! Happy Birthday Dave! Welcome to the 25 club.
    my life...you electrify my life. let's conspire to reignite...all the souls that would die just feel alive.
  • puremagicpuremagic Posts: 1,907
    Happy birthday, hope your exceeding yourself in fun and pleasure. Enjoy.
    SIN EATERS--We take the moral excrement we find in this equation and we bury it down deep inside of us so that the rest of our case can stay pure. That is the job. We are morally indefensible and absolutely necessary.
  • casper leblanccasper leblanc Posts: 1,246
    Here's another cheers (see AET) to mig *raises Gueuze* and an honorary wave to puremagic. Hey Pure! :) *drinks from Gueuze*
  • Happy birthday to you MIG! I remember you!

25 yrs old eh?
    I'm out from California and Who'spearljam's place. We're headed up to Connecticut today to our annual get together with a bunch of old college friends, class of 1975. We're all 51 ,52 and some are looking the part!
    Who's-PJ must have sold his soul, though. I have to admit,,he never ages! :mad:
    I think 25 is older than most of his dates, too! :D

Happy birthday and many more!
    Gone To California
  • who's_pearljam?who's_pearljam? Posts: 2,104
    Happy birthday to you MIG! I remember you!

25 yrs old eh?
    I'm out from California and Who'spearljam's place. We're headed up to Connecticut today to our annual get together with a bunch of old college friends, class of 1975. We're all 51 ,52 and some are looking the part!

Who's-PJ must have sold his soul, though. I have to admit,,he never ages! :mad:
    I think 25 is older than most of his dates, too! :D

Happy birthday and many more!

Thanks, man. I think! It was all that good and healthful living we've done! :rolleyes:
    Nothing like years of no sleep and tour busses and bad food to keep you young. I don't know how you still do it, man!

And, BTW,, G. A. is 42! She just looks 25.
    Be kind, man

And, BTW,, G. A. is 42! She just looks 25.

She's great. One of the best bass players in the world, too! Everybody loves her!
    What about P. ?
    Gone To California
  • who's_pearljam?who's_pearljam? Posts: 2,104
    She's great. One of the best bass players in the world, too! Everybody loves her!
    What about P. ?

P. isn't a date. I'm just showing her some American culture before she goes back to Costa Rica. Wait till she meets OUR old fart friends! And hear all of Brian's partially remembered stories! :D
    Speaking of which, we gotta get go pick her up and get going! Don't want to miss dinner when JD's cooking!

See ya, MIG and happy birthday a couple of days ago. Thanks for the use of your thread!

Oh,,, I forgot,
    it's MY thread! :)
    Be kind, man

One of these days, Bob, we'll cross paths and have a beer. I'm looking forward to it!
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.