Who else is in the same boat as me?

DaytimeDilemmaDaytimeDilemma Posts: 2,008
edited January 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
I really should learn some stuff a bit more challengin, but I love playing Pearl Jam. Its so damn fun. Don't tell me I'm the only person who plays along to the entire "Live At The Garden" DVD?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    i used to do that with nirvana records years ago.
  • Doug RDoug R Posts: 34
    I used to do that with Boston's first album.....Yes, I'm old
  • uninnocentuninnocent Posts: 1,565
    i haven't learned the entire catalogue yet. i seem to have trouble concentrating on learning one new song at a time. i know most tunes and whenever one of them plays on latg i do play along.
  • ExodusExodus Posts: 212
    then why not move on to something that's almost or just as good like Led Zeppelin or The Darkness or something.....
    whp says if you start playing something new you can't go back and practice the old stuff? no one....hopefully.
    Between the conception and the creation

Between the emotion and the response

Falls the shadow.
  • um, write your own stuff.
    this heart's on fire
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,407
    Um........ this sounds like a very very very thinly veiled bit of bragging to me. I can't see any way that this could be a sincere boat-companion kind of question. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Now that I reread it, it does sorta sound like im bragging. Basically I wanted to ask if anyone puts on their favorite PJ DVD or bootleg and jams along to it. I do.
  • MONKEYNUTS DONT SINCE HE CANt plaY 1 SOnG [FROM ANy BAND] all de way frU. HE JUST makes up his own stUff. Its usually shiT BUT HE ENJoYS IT