mesa boogie f-50

ucsbucsb Posts: 58
edited February 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
what ur guys' thoughts on this amp....well i bought this amp for myself....and two days after buying i gotta call from a band that needs a bass player to go on tour with them....well i took the gig....and now where i got the amp from will only give me store credit....i dont need store credit.....well im trying to sell this thing...its brand new in the box....with with plastic and everytihg on it....i have never even plugged it in.....how much do u think i can get for it....and is ebay the only place to try to sell this thing?
thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• You should get 900 US for that on ebay. Brand new in the box for sure if you have a great rating. Maybe more, say 925$ -950
    I miss you already, I miss you always
    I miss you already, I miss you all day
  • TavTav Posts: 63
    How much does it retail for in the states? It's over £1000 or $1800 in the U.K. I thought if it was new you could sell it with only a couple o' hundred dollars knocked off at most?
  • "I thought if it was new you could sell it with only a couple o' hundred dollars knocked off at most?"

That should be true, but if I see something as "new" on ebay i still treat it as very good (mint) condition used. This is because you are still taking a risk.

But yah especially with an f-50. Those things retain their value like crazy!!! I see heads going on ebay for 800+ often. I was gonna buy one for a long while and bid on many and was always shocked at how high they went for. Ebay is not a bad place to sell an f-50 since the demand is insane.
    I miss you already, I miss you always
    I miss you already, I miss you all day
  • ucsbucsb Posts: 58
    well guys i am trying to sell this amp...its 50 watt all tube 1x12 combo....i have played it in the store....but have not touched the amp that i bought...if u wanna buy if from me....PM me thank!

ucsb
  • You are in Britain aren't you?

If you weren't buying 'in the flesh' (by internet etc) you are legally entitled to get a full refund within 30 days of receiving the amp under Distance Selling Rights.

I'm pretty sure you're legally entitled to get a refund within 28 days even if you buy it from the shop. And I'm guessing you haven't had it that long if you haven't unwrapped it and cranked it :D .
    Sleep tight, grim right,
    We have two hundred couches, where you can sleep tonight.