Boss DD-6 (delay)

ucsbucsb Posts: 58
edited January 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
hey guys i jsut bought this pedal and i love it...i also bought the chorus CH-1...well my question is I want that pink floyd "Time" solo sound.....it sounds like using these two pedals.....kinda like that live on two legs black solo sound...i swear i hear the delay and chorus on there....the only problem is i cant really get that sound.....any suggestions on what settings to use.....i havent really fucked around with it thaat much though.....gimme some advice yo!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BinFrogBinFrog Posts: 7,309
    Solo in Time:

Big Muff
    Tube Driver 2
    Uni-Vibe
    tc Delay (long)

http://www.mikesguitarsite.co.uk/gear/pink_floyd/index.php?page=effects_settings
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    BinFrog wrote:
    Solo in Time:

Big Muff
    Tube Driver 2
    Uni-Vibe
    tc Delay (long)

http://www.mikesguitarsite.co.uk/gear/pink_floyd/index.php?page=effects_settings

now that, is a hell of a lot of cool gear.

TC delay must be in a rack.

The uni-vibe is addictive. I'm sure you use the setting on your V-wah quite a bit.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    now that, is a hell of a lot of cool gear.

TC delay must be in a rack.

The uni-vibe is addictive. I'm sure you use the setting on your V-wah quite a bit.

All the freaking time. My V-Wah is always on, and unless I am using one of the other settings, it is always set to the vibe setting.

I just got a Boss RV-2 the other day, used of course, from a co-worker for $20! I kept delaying buying it from him for $30, and he kept dropping the price!
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    BinFrog wrote:
    All the freaking time. My V-Wah is always on, and unless I am using one of the other settings, it is always set to the vibe setting.

I just got a Boss RV-2 the other day, used of course, from a co-worker for $20! I kept delaying buying it from him for $30, and he kept dropping the price!

damn, talk about the nice price. I just bought a little digitech x series verb for 50 bucks, but my buddy tacked on a 2 year warrenty for $20 which is fine because he gave it to me at cost and I think the warranty money goes strait on his credit, so he'll make some money on it, I seriously doubt I'll brake it in the next two years. The V-wah is cool because it has the treadle so you can control the speed with your foot but it's not as expensive as a 300 dollar botique Univibe, and it's not more phasey than the leslie sounding rotovibe. Oh to be in a room full of speakers with phasers, flangers, and rotating speaker effects
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
    Every once in a while when I am up to the challenge I will set up my 2 amps, digital recorder, and one of my mini-amps in a quadrophonic set-up and I'll use the 4-way output from my Akai Headrush to produce some crazy surround effects. It's a lot of effort to set it up though.