June Carter Cash

FarfromlukinFarfromlukin Posts: 38
edited April 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
What is the instrument June Carter is playing in the movie walk the line? I think it's a dulcimer but i'm not sure. I have a bet with someone and this should solve it (make or break me).
I am the Lizard King I can do anything
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• What is the instrument June Carter is playing in the movie walk the line? I think it's a dulcimer but i'm not sure. I have a bet with someone and this should solve it (make or break me).

I do not know, have yet to see the movie, but I do want to say that in my opinion she had one of the greatest female voices of all time back in her day. Oh man I get the chills when I hear her let out that growl. Amazing.
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/
  • AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,236
    I haven't seen the movie yet so I can't confirm, but she usually played an autoharp.
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    I think it is an autoharp.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • DeniDeni Posts: 233
    Yes, autoharp is the correct answer. ;)
    "Ideas are bulletproof." --V

Peace and Love
    Deni
    :)
  • I've never seen the movie, but wasn't she playing an autoharp in that one Johnny cash video Hurt?
    When this just feels like spinning plates.
  • Autoharp, i really want to get one after i saw Springsteen using it at his show down in FL. sounded amazing
    ~It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not - ?~

~You laugh because I am different, I laugh because you are all the fucking same -?~

~Education is the most powerfull weapon you can use to change the world - Nelson Mandela~
  • thanks guys.
    I am the Lizard King I can do anything