pac quick answer me

MissYouAllDayMissYouAllDay Posts: 939
edited April 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
I was wondering if a Hiwatt bulldog has a great clean channel?
I miss you already, I miss you always
I miss you already, I miss you all day
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• NM I got my ass handed to me.

In the last 4 minutes it went from 405 to 576.

To much for me. :)

So it seems you were definately right about it being a steal at 450. I was gonna try and go lasts second on the guy when it was 405. I even considered still going to 450 when it was at 441 but then I refreshed and BAM 500 :) and things went downhill from there.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Originally posted by MissYouAllDay
    NM I got my ass handed to me.

In the last 4 minutes it went from 405 to 576.

To much for me. :)

So it seems you were definately right about it being a steal at 450. I was gonna try and go lasts second on the guy when it was 405. I even considered still going to 450 when it was at 441 but then I refreshed and BAM 500 :) and things went downhill from there.

yeah that's cool. Those were around 900 to 1000 new. Great amps.

Hiwatts have an excellent clean, see (Gimme Some Truth Ed Solo, on the new DVD) Different than Fender it's its own animal.

It's all good. there will be others.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • But see my logic hear is... like this
    I really want the F-50...I like the Hiwatt. I like the idea of it, but I was biding on it in the first place because of the fact it had the potential to be such an amazing deal.

When it gets up near 550+ I could be getting a used F 50 for near that price. So at that point I have say this is getting out of hand.

See so I would only ever get the DC 40 if I could get a crazy deal on it.

Now that I lost that auction an SG standard or Telecaster HS is in my near future :)