Angus Young: The friggin man

MissYouAllDayMissYouAllDay Posts: 939
edited January 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
Well I was watching muchmoremusic last night. For any of you non canadians it's a MTV type channel. And they were playing this ACDC concert. Unfortunately I didn't ever see what concert it was. Anyway Angus Young was blowing my mind. I find it hard to believe there is a better stage guitarist then him. He is just so friggin entertaining, but seems to have amazing improvisational and technical skill also. Like it seems like the guy puts everything he's got into it. I've seen him once live and it was really amazing then too. I would love to go see ACDC live one more time before they hang em up, preferably in a setting like the molson amphitheatre, not downsview park.
I miss you already, I miss you always
I miss you already, I miss you all day
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• agreed. other music? (insert cute unconfrontational smily here)
    For every tool they lend us...
  • Maybe, but I am talking about his ability as a guitar player, or musician. In a way that I would expect other guitarists, or musicians, to understand.
  • angus is the man, i would kill to see acca dacca live
  • Yah the downsview performance was a sweet deal. 500 000 people sucks... but 20$ to see the stones and ACDC back to back was amazing. ACDC and particularily angus put the stones to shame.
  • Love AC/DC...

Will definitely see them live, some day...
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.