nice sounding acoustic instrumental

KwyjiboKwyjibo Posts: 662
edited July 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
any one got any recommendations for a nice sounding instrumental song I can learn on my acoustic. It'd be nice if it has tabs available, but not entirely necessary ( I usually just use tabs as a base, to help me figure it out/ tabs are never right anyway)

I don't know, I'm pretty good at guitar these days, and I need somethin' to help me show off :)
The most remarkable thing about you standing in the doorway, is that its you, and that you're standing in the doorway.

I write down good reasons to freeze to death in my spiral ring notebook. But in the long tresses of your hair--I am a babbling brook.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• armanHammerarmanHammer Posts: 471
    Riverside.. LA.. California. EV?
  • KwyjiboKwyjibo Posts: 662
    Actually that is already in my bookmarks hahaha
    The most remarkable thing about you standing in the doorway, is that its you, and that you're standing in the doorway.

I write down good reasons to freeze to death in my spiral ring notebook. But in the long tresses of your hair--I am a babbling brook.
  • well theres the standard... classical gas..

a pretty large amount of led zeppelin songs (most in alternate tunings)

off he goes (though simple) has always impressed people as well.
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • babe im gonna leave you
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    Dear Prudence
    Gallows Pole
    Any Open G or Open C Zep song :)
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
    Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
    The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    BJF powers my Pedal Board
  • leethalleethal Posts: 134
    Black Mountain Side is a great acoustic instrumental by zeppelin in DADGAD and if your game try white summer. Its incredibly fun too play and really impressive
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Track 9 on Ben Kwellers Sha Sha is cool.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Bart138Bart138 Posts: 37
    Blackbird is a great song to play, but its a bitch to play correctly. One that usually gets people's attention is "More Than Words" by Extreme. Everybody secretly likes that song.
  • Landslide by fleetwood mac. :)
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"