Pearl Jam Drum Tabs - Where Can I Find Some?

Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
edited January 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
Anyone know where I can find some PJ drum tabs?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• awakeawake Posts: 35
    not sure about online tabs, but there is an official drum music book for Ten
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    awake wrote:
    not sure about online tabs, but there is an official drum music book for Ten

That's cool...I don't wanna be cheap about it, I just wasn't sure if there was a book for it...thanks, I'll keep my eye open for it
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    bump - anyone know of any?
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,834
    http://www.lukin.com/Music/

You can start right there.

Lukin is a good site that unfortunately met an untimely death. :( And Ian (the guy that ran/runs it) said he'd redesign it, but that's still forthcoming.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Red Lukin wrote:
    bump - anyone know of any?

the tabs for GuitarPro usualy have drum tracks ...
    not sure how accurate they are gonna be in terms of giving you what the PJ drummers were actually playing, but they do match the beat of the songs?
    ? ? ?

anything to advocate guitarpro ... it's FUN.

:D
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,834
    Also, if you have Touring Band and Live at the Garden, there's the Matt Cam.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • chopitdownchopitdown Posts: 2,222
    get the videos and use your ears...plus those damn drum tabs are a pain in the arse to read.
    make sure the fortune that you seek...is the fortune that you need