Options

Soon Forget on Uke

gladstonegladstone Posts: 4
edited December 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
Can anyone tell me the chord progresson for Soon Forget on the ukulele. My friend has us signed up for a ukulele lesson tomorrow and as soon as I know some chords I want to play Pearl Jam. I do play the guitar but haven't played in a couple years.

Thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    i know giventowail.com has guitar tabs for the uke...maybe they have uke tab too...not sure though...
    Teamwork. Rawk. Pwnage. Infinite Possibilities. YIELD. Hells yeah.
  • Options
    rickprickp Posts: 219
    evan and i just recently retabbed soon forget on uke. i assure you it's correct :)
  • Options
    Thank you.
  • Options
    Here's my chorded out version for you--

Starts off strumming (C)chord, strum the top two strings then the bottom two for a nice one/two sound.
    then strum the bottom two strings three times and go into the song chord progression...

(C)Sorry is the fool who trades his soul (F) for a Corvette
    (D7)Thinks he’ll get the girl, he’ll only (G7) get the mechanic
    (A)What’s missing? He’s living (F)a day he’ll soon for(G)get

(now mute the strings with your fingers and strum the rythym quickly, break back to..)

(F) That’s one more time around, (G7) the sun is going down
    (D7)The moon is out, but he’s drunk and shouting, (G7)putting people down
    (F)He’s pissing, (G7)he’s living a day he’ll soon forget (C) (F) (C) (listen to song to get rythym)

(F)Counts his money every (G7)morning,(F)the only thing that keeps him (G7)horny
    (F)Locked in a giant house, that’s (G7)alarming
    (D7)The townsfolk, they all laugh (hard G7 stop then muted strings strumming)

(C)Sorry is the fool who trades his love (F)for hi-rise rent
    (D7)Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you (G7) get
    (A)And it’s fitting, he’s barely living (F)a day he’ll soon for-(G7)-get (Muted strings strum)

(F)That’s one more time around, (G7)and there is not a sound
    He’s (D7)lying dead, clutching Benjamins, never (G7)put the money down
    (F)He’s stiffening, we’re all (G7)whistling, a man we’ll soon for-(C)-get (do the quicky C to F strum)
    i am jack's ukulele