Good into the wild tabs..

offaroundthebendoffaroundthebend Posts: 107
edited April 2008 in Musicians and Gearheads
the tabs on ultimateguitar.com are not correct...i saw ed play this weekend and he wasnt using a capo on any of the into the wild songs...all the songs except for society are wrong...anyone have good tabs?
Its My BLOOOOOOOOOOOD!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
    I saw that Ed wasn't playing w/ a capo on Hard Sun, but the backing tape was playing the studio which is D#. Besides that what songs do they have a capo on? No Ceiling is horribly wrong.

Setting Forth
    Far Behind
    Rise
    Long Nights
    Tuolumne
    Hard Sun
    Society
    End of the Road
    Guaranteed

are all correct on 911tabs.com

All I cannot figure out is the intro to Setting Forth.
  • lucylespianlucylespian Posts: 2,403
    http://www.giventowail.com is the only resource you need for all PJ tab, completely accurate. If it doesn't sound right, you are not playing it right.
    Music is not a competetion.
  • go on utube theres lots of covers that sound ok
  • Drew263Drew263 Posts: 602
    http://www.giventowail.com is the only resource you need for all PJ tab, completely accurate. If it doesn't sound right, you are not playing it right.

I could be crazy, blind, or stupid....or all of the above...but I don't see any ITW tabs on giventowail.
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757

True. And I would go one step farther: If it doesn't sound right ED's not playing it right - giventowail.com is THAT good.
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • yielderyielder Posts: 160
    me neither
    Greets Dave
    Antwerp -Belgium- Europe
  • jordn6971jordn6971 Posts: 675
    Does anyone know the right chords for the chorus of Far Behind? The my shadow runs with me..... part. none of the tabs seem right
    "There was a band playing in my head, and I felt like getting high"
  • lucylespianlucylespian Posts: 2,403
    Drew263 wrote:
    I could be crazy, blind, or stupid....or all of the above...but I don't see any ITW tabs on giventowail.

Heh, heh. I didn't actually check, I just assumed they would be up by now.
    You are right. Rick is a member here, rposey, sned him a pm and ask if they are coming up.
    Of course, we may be both crazy blind and stupid.
    Music is not a competetion.
    jordn6971 wrote:
    Does anyone know the right chords for the chorus of Far Behind? The my shadow runs with me..... part. none of the tabs seem right

Anyone?
  • Drew263Drew263 Posts: 602
    jordn6971 wrote:
    Anyone?

G# C# F# A ????
    Drew263 wrote:
    G# C# F# A ????

Yeah that is better, I had to spend my night class last night reading the Giventowail chord theory section.