"LIMITED VIEW" Hartford 10C Tickets

RiotActRiotAct Posts: 56
edited June 2008 in The Porch
Did anyone else receive "limited view" tickets from the 10C for the Hartford show? We were so far to the outside you could barely see McCready. We got back to the hotel after the show and realized our tickets were listed as limited view. I didn't realize the 10C even gave out such seats.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DocChicagoDocChicago Posts: 653
    I got those. Right on the aisle. I couldn't really see well at all.

With an angle like that, one tall person in front of you effectively takes away the "limited view" you had to begin with. Well guess what? There he was, 2 rows in front of us.

I hate to say it, because I know I'm in for some backlash, but this killed the show for me. Incredible setlist, and I couldn't see the damn band.
    It is time to admit that we used to rock like hurricanes. It is time to run for the hills and go round and round. It is time for us to shout at the devil. We've got the right to choose it, there ain't no way we'll lose it, and we're not gonna take it anymore.
    - C. Klosterman
  • SongburstSongburst Posts: 1,195
    DocChicago wrote:

With an angle like that, one tall person in front of you effectively takes away the "limited view" you had to begin with. Well guess what? There he was, 2 rows in front of us.

I hate to say it, because I know I'm in for some backlash, but this killed the show for me. Incredible setlist, and I couldn't see the damn band.

Could you hear them? They aren't that attractive.
    1/12/1879, 4/8/1156, 2/6/1977, who gives a shit, ...
  • xkevvxxkevvx Posts: 348
    Songburst wrote:

I don't know...Stone's hair and beard are looking pretty good these days...Mike and Jeff are ok... And how dare you say Eddie isn't that attractive?
  • Yellow BedwetterYellow Bedwetter NYC Posts: 2,832
    DocChicago wrote:

i was in the same boat...lousy angle (Section 400, row TT, on the right aisle) take a look at the seating chart
    the sound was still excellent, i just wished my bro had a better view for his first show
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • hathnonamehathnoname Posts: 16
    Im sick of all this complaining. Just be happy you spent your $140 and got to hear the band! What you expect for $140 dollars that you get to see the band too? You crazy?
    07-11-98, 07-13-98, 07-14-98, 10-30-00, 10-31-00, 06-01-03, 06-02-03, 06-03-03, 06-05-03,
    06-06-03, 10-23-04, 07-09-06, 07-15-06, 07-16-06, 07-18-06.
  • I noticed mine said limited view later on also. mem #141xxx
    I'm not gonna complain, however they can make it up to me with 1st row Mansfield night 2 seats.

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Mine were also limited view-I was not too happy after picking them up.One of the security guys assured me there weren't any physical barriers and suggested that maybe amps were blocking the view.They were off Stones side,row P,Sec 100.Fan club # 148xxx.Not bad,but the lottery has really shoved folks with numbers like mine back farther than most.
  • lostdawglostdawg Posts: 109
    I guess I won't complain about getting sec.500 with #180xxx...The Dodge definitely has some problems. I've never gotten really good seats at this particular venue, and ya gotta love the security. I'm in my mid 40s , leave me alone fer Christ's sake! Mini rant over.
  • DocChicagoDocChicago Posts: 653
    Songburst wrote:
    I could hear them. But we were so far to the right that we could see Boom's ass. It was most unpleasant.
    It is time to admit that we used to rock like hurricanes. It is time to run for the hills and go round and round. It is time for us to shout at the devil. We've got the right to choose it, there ain't no way we'll lose it, and we're not gonna take it anymore.
    - C. Klosterman
  • SongburstSongburst Posts: 1,195
    DocChicago wrote:
    I could hear them. But we were so far to the right that we could see Boom's ass. It was most unpleasant.
    That's not good for anyone.
    1/12/1879, 4/8/1156, 2/6/1977, who gives a shit, ...