My Band... take a listen.. ;)

sgdnfan2002sgdnfan2002 Posts: 14
edited September 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
Hey Guys,

My band (Citizen A, from London, ON) just wrapped up recording on a 4 song EP. We sunk a lot of hours, and money into this thing.. :) It was produced at this new studio in Toronto, ON called "The Pocket Studios" (which is owned by the former guitarist of Our Lady Peace, Mike Turner).. We worked with a producer there who was pretty kickass.. The songs were mixed by Mark Makoway (who was the guitarist for a Canadian band called "Moist"). And our final master was done at a place called "Joao Carvalho" (in Toronto as well).

Anyways, give us a listen here (streaming audio only):

http://www.myspace.com/citizena

Let me know what you all think! .. I'm very happy with the way things turned out.. Our CD is just getting pressed at the moment and should be done by the end of the month (hopefully) -- this is the first time we've ever got a CD professionally pressed, so it's definately a learning experience.. haha..

Oh, and to keep this somewhat gear related.. :) I used the following amps/guitars for the tunes (for almost all):

Modded Marshall JCM800
Matchless DC30
Bad Cat Hot Cat 30
Mesa Boogie Trem-o-verb
70's Strat
Gibson Les Paul

-Shane aka sgdnfan

ps: only a few more days til the JLC PJ show.. can't freaking wait! (going to Kitchener, and Hamilton as well..)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• brill m8, u lisend to the eagles atall?
    Fuck The System
  • Nice man. I've heard of your band before because I'm from London too.

Pretty sweet tunes, and some good guitar tones.

:)