Options

ok....suggestions?

i_love_pirhanasi_love_pirhanas Posts: 35
edited November 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
been playing guitar for, wow, a whole four months (ok, approximately....)

can anyone reccomend something relatively easy pearl jam wise i can atempt?

thankies
Spatula
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    go to http://www.giventowail.com

click on table of contents. scroll down to "pearl jam for beginners". there is a section called "relatively easy songs" or something to that effect with tabs for each.

great resource.
  • Options
    Off He Goes is relatively easy! Betterman and Small Town are songs that I always play. Last Kiss......
    PJ + AIC = LoveThemBones
  • Options
    And I find betterman difficult personally. Cause of the fast switch. Just learned RVM. It is really easy and REALLY fun chorus. Getting down the fast versus part is tricky for a while.

I recommend Rockin in the free world. Awesome song that takes a couple days to learn and you can really rock out to it once you have it down.

I have been playin about the same amount of time. Since the summer. And it's so fun don't you think? Like just when you finally get a song and you recognize what you play and it sounds awesome. KICK ASS

I am also trying to learn Elderly Woman. Everyone says it's so easy but I just can't get the strumming pattern/how long every chord lasts. I would be interested in what you thought if you tried to elarn it.

Good luck
    I miss you already, I miss you always
    I miss you already, I miss you all day