Evenflow ACOUSTIC SET

EvenFlowGirl78EvenFlowGirl78 Posts: 12
edited April 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
Pearl Jam tribute band 'Evenflow' to play ACOUSTIC SET just like Pearl Jam!!! Plus TONS of upcoming shows, especially for those Chicago Suburb people that wanted to see Evenflow. They will be playing at 4 of the biggest bars in the area (Cubby Bear North, City Limits, Shark City & Durty Nellies). Plus several Chicago Bars (Duffys & McGees).

Even Flow will be performing on Friday, November 14th at POP's in Sauget, Illinois. Basically, this is the St. Louis area and POP's is one great place to catch live music at, with a legacy that's lasted over 20 years. Even Flow's legacy, thus far, has spanned over two years and the band continues to win over fans nearly everywhere they travel to. The St. Louis arena marks new territory for the group but there's probably not a better honor that to play at one of the region's hottest venues. Fresh from a recent trip to New York City, the band has decided to take a lead from PJ and perform a short acoustic set before the electrics come out. This one should be good.

Friday NOVEMBER 14, 2003
POP'S
Tickets Available Now Through TicketMaster!
http://www.popsrocks.com
1403 Mississippi Ave
Sauget, IL 62201

Friday NOVEMBER 21, 2003
DUFFY'S
420 West Diversey
Chicago, IL 60614

Wednesday NOVEMBER 26, 2003
CUBBY BEAR NORTH
21661 N Milwaukee
Lincolnshire, IL 60069

Friday DECEMBER 5, 2003
STARBUSTERS
930 Pappas Dr #D
Dekalb, IL 60115-6087

Saturday DECEMBER 27, 2003
TOMMY'S PLACE
12237 S Western Ave
Blue Island, IL 60406

Friday JANUARY 16, 2004
BUDDY AND PALS PLACE
PENDING
Valparaiso, IN

Friday JANUARY 23, 2004
THE COPPER DRAGON
700 E Grand Ave
Carbondale, IL 62901-3368

Thursday JANUARY 29, 2004
MCGEE'S
950 W Webster
Chicago, IL 60614

Saturday JANUARY 31, 2004
CHICAGO CITY LIMITS
1712 Wise Rd
Schaumburg, IL 60193

Saturday FEBRUARY 28, 2004
SHARK CITY
2240 Bloomingdale Rd
Glendale Heights, IL 60139

Friday MARCH 26, 2004
SEAN KALEY'S
10900 Archer & Route 83
Lemont, IL 60439

Saturday MARCH 27, 2004
DURTY NELLIES
55 N Bothwell St
Palatine, IL 60067
"I let go of a rope thinking thats what held me back"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Where's the Montana date?

Oh, well... I'd probably just get drunk and heckle.

Ever hear of a band called The Reputation? They're from Chicago, and I love them.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • Reputation? Doesn't sound familar. Any more info on them?
  • http://www.reputationmusic.com/

They're pretty good... female-fronted... indie stuff. But good indie that you can listen to. Not bad indie that only weird people (me) listen to.
  • thanks, I'll have to check that out!
  • Troubled Hubble is pretty good, too. Silly pop stuff, very fun.
    http://www.troubledhubble.com/
  • Will you play songs from Lost Dogs? :)
    PresiWAH of the Evenflow Fan Club
    Don't need a hand, there's always arms attached.
    Don't get behind I can't fall back.
    Why must we trust all these rusted rails?
    They don't want no change. We already have.
  • I just checked them out on their site. They're very good, but my guys can give 'em a run for their money. All you Jersey people should check out NO CODE sometime.
  • Originally posted by NO CODE, PJ Tribute
    I just checked them out on their site. They're very good, but my guys can give 'em a run for their money. All you Jersey people should check out NO CODE sometime.

What part of NJ will you be playing? I'd come to one of your shows if it's around here.
    When this just feels like spinning plates.
  • Originally posted by BlindMelonade
    What part of NJ will you be playing? I'd come to one of your shows if it's around here.

We're based in Union County and have played most of our gigs there. However, we've done shows in New Brunswick and Bayonne, and we're currently seeking gigs in Hoboken and the Jersey shore. We've already got a prominent gig in South Belmar, at Bar Anticipation, on Wed, May 26. Send me a PM with your e-mail if you'd like to get on our list.

Thanks for your interest, and I hope to see you at one of our shows.

Tony
  • UH, I'm confused as to why this really old thread is back...I mean we've played all these dates already?
    www.myspace.com/evenflowrocks

heathen frog psycho number ONE!
  • Originally posted by evenflowrocks
    UH, I'm confused as to why this really old thread is back...I mean we've played all these dates already?

My guess is, this new PJ tribute band replied (bumped) to promote their band. Which is cool, but I was confused as well.
  • Originally posted by EvenFlowGirl78
    My guess is, this new PJ tribute band replied (bumped) to promote their band. Which is cool, but I was confused as well.

Sorry guys! A band mate tipped me off that we were mentioned with Even Flow on this board, and my search rendered this thread as well as the one I was looking for. I didn't even check out the time stamp. Good luck with your band.