pics of my drumset

artin90artin90 Posts: 66
edited September 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
“ ahh…. Yaa…. If you trust me at all… if you wanna listen to me at all… which you certainly don’t have to. Speaking from experience I can tell you that things change. You could believe me, you don’t have to. They probably won’t change, unless you make them. The best way to change something around you, something you don’t like, is.. to change yourself. I don’t think you want other people changing you.. I think.. I think.. the only person you want changing you… is yourself. So if you ain’t happy…. If you’re reading magazines about generation x’s and thinking ‘ya im one of them’ well fuck that…. Don’t let anybody tell you who you are. No… No…. No one can tell me who I am. I can tell you who I am but that would be a long story… I can tell you who I am and it wouldn’t fit in a Rolling Stone…. It wouldn’t fit in a video… it wouldn’t… its my life…. Its your life. Youre the only one that knows who you are. I hope you know who you are. If you don’t know who you are, figure it out. Cause you are some body. And Im probably stating the obvious. But I just thought I would do it anyway. So if you fell like you got a piece of duct tape on your mouth, if you feel like you cant speak. Take it off, Speak up. Speak your Mind. Shout it Out. Let ‘em Hear Ya. Shout it out…… YAAA YAAAAA yAAAAAAAAAAA.” Eddie Vedder (Porch ’96 Randle Island 2)

10/22/03
Ten, No Code, Vs., Yield, Riot Act, Vitalogy, Binaural

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dunno anything about drums but...lookin good
    I miss you already, I miss you always
    I miss you already, I miss you all day
  • Looks nice. I don't really know a whole lot about drums either, just a little.

What kind of sound do you get out of that flat top ride?
  • the flat top ride has a crisp distinct ping sound but it still breathes a little. my friend hates it because it's not a kind you can use as a crash.
    “ ahh…. Yaa…. If you trust me at all… if you wanna listen to me at all… which you certainly don’t have to. Speaking from experience I can tell you that things change. You could believe me, you don’t have to. They probably won’t change, unless you make them. The best way to change something around you, something you don’t like, is.. to change yourself. I don’t think you want other people changing you.. I think.. I think.. the only person you want changing you… is yourself. So if you ain’t happy…. If you’re reading magazines about generation x’s and thinking ‘ya im one of them’ well fuck that…. Don’t let anybody tell you who you are. No… No…. No one can tell me who I am. I can tell you who I am but that would be a long story… I can tell you who I am and it wouldn’t fit in a Rolling Stone…. It wouldn’t fit in a video… it wouldn’t… its my life…. Its your life. Youre the only one that knows who you are. I hope you know who you are. If you don’t know who you are, figure it out. Cause you are some body. And Im probably stating the obvious. But I just thought I would do it anyway. So if you fell like you got a piece of duct tape on your mouth, if you feel like you cant speak. Take it off, Speak up. Speak your Mind. Shout it Out. Let ‘em Hear Ya. Shout it out…… YAAA YAAAAA yAAAAAAAAAAA.” Eddie Vedder (Porch ’96 Randle Island 2)

10/22/03
    Ten, No Code, Vs., Yield, Riot Act, Vitalogy, Binaural

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    fuckin sweet, love the sunburst. Love the K customs. nice hardware, evans heads, nice sounding Gretsch drums too. You can be my drummer anytime. :)
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • pretty sweet lookin dude n soundin im beating aswell, love the k customs u lucky bastard. the only suggestion id make is invest in a drum stool coz i know the pain of tryin to play and slidin round. i picked a dixon one up 4 like $40 n its fine. u can go the expensive ones like pearl and tama or dw for $100 but there really one in the same. as long as its comfortable and stable its all good
    "I wish I was Australian at home under the sun" Eddie- Perth 03
  • I don't know much about drums but I do know what I like in terms of drum sound, I actually played that same set once and was amazed. The snare sounds incredible, if it's the same one anyway.
  • how much did that cost you? I'm looking for something similar...(hardware too)

-Seth
    9/29/96, 8/29/98, 9/8,11/98, 7/28/99, 8/23,24,25/00, 10/13/00, 4/15/03, 4/30/03, 7/8,9,12,14/03, 10/1/04, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 5/4,5,13,27,28/06, 6/1,3/06, 6/19,20,22,24,25,27/08, 7/1/08, 8/4,5,7,16/08, 8/21/09, 10/27,28,30,31/09, 5/15,17,18,20,21/10, 9/2/12, 10/18,19,21,22,25/13