Digital Amerian Strat?

senninsennin Posts: 2,146
edited January 2007 in Musicians and Gearheads
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Looks cool, but I unno.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    That's cool, but I really don't see it selling very well. Purists will want the real things, and probably won't dish out an extra 3 or 4 hundred for some modeling added a normal Strat. I could be wrong though.
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • Seems kinda cheezy at first but then, it grows...damn!
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • senninsennin Posts: 2,146
    DOSW wrote:
    That's cool, but I really don't see it selling very well. Purists will want the real things, and probably won't dish out an extra 3 or 4 hundred for some modeling added a normal Strat. I could be wrong though.

Not sure that this will be a large production item, but there could be a market for it.
  • NovawindNovawind Posts: 836
    Damn. I'd definately give it a try at least. If I didn't fall in love with it I doubt I'd spring for it but all the tuning switching/guitar modes is certainly something I've never seen before. Nice job Fender (now let's see the price tag??).
    If idle hands are the devil's workshop, he must not be very productive.

7/9/06 LA 1
    7/10/06 LA 2
    10/21/06 Bridge 1
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    So I just watched the vid...

Pretty insane.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • i was skeptical at first, but wow...pretty cool. The tuning modes are just amazing.
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    That's pretty cool, if a little too gimmicky. The tuning feature is very nice though. That'd be the main selling point for me.
    also did anyone else notice towards the end of the video someone in the background starts playing Hey Hey, My My? :D
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me