Guitar Learning

Canadian*PearlCanadian*Pearl Posts: 7
edited January 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
Hey,
i posted here about 2 weeks before christmas telling you i was getting a guitar for christmas=) i did, i got a Rennance Acoustic guitar.

Along with the guitar i got two Lesson books, one is all about the chords, the other is one with tabs,notes,chords.

i got thew the book with the tabs notes chords, with ease, they were all single string really basic stuff. and easy chords like C .. super basics,lol

the second book is all about chords, the problem is i dont know how they should sound.. it shows a cord ex, C, then it shows me g7 say, then it says play the two chords " ////C ////g7" then it has a list of the rest of the chords, starting from the basic ones then going to the little more difficult ones.

How should i practise the chords? if you understand what i mean, like what do i practise??
->Canadian*Pearl<-
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• hsewifhsewif Posts: 444
    I received my first guitar for Christmas too! Mine came with an interactive CD that has been GREAT! If you want, PM me your address and I'll burn a copy for you...free of charge of course! :D

*edit* I found this link.......it's an Ebay listing but it shows exactly what the CD is about. Let me know!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2371660490&category=41780

Julie
  • afaridafarid Posts: 177
    hey canadian pearl where in canada do you live. If you are in T.O maybe we can jam
    Toronto 03, 05, 06, 09
    Montreal 03, 05
    Kitchener 03
    Ottawa 05
    New Jersey 06
    Chicago 07
    Washington DC 08
    NYC 08
    EDDIE 08