Fender DG14-SCE....

AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
edited February 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
I posted a couple a of weeks ago asking about which acoustic-electric to buy, and I finally picked up the Fender about a week ago.... WOW!!! To say I am happy with it is an understatement..... haven't touched the electric since! And I got a great deal on it as well.... was listed as $599 Aus, ended up getting the guitar, back pack style carry bag (I can now take it on the motorbike!!!), a couple of sets of D'Adarrio strings and some other little extras for $500..... have tuned it once when I first got home, and has not wavered at all since, the sound and tone is just amazing, and I can record straight thru the V-Amp - mixer - laptop..... it's all good!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Glad it worked out for you!

Fender's new acoustics are amazing compared to their stuff from 5 years ago. I've been pleasantly surprised by their stuff in the last couple years. I really like their new NEX-body acoustic/electrics, especially.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    the only downside is how ordinary it makes my Epiphone electric seem in comparison...... went to play it yesterday, and only had it in my hands for about 15 minutes, then went straight back to playing the Fender...