Want to Start a PJ/alterna Cover Band

AllNiteThingAllNiteThing Posts: 1,114
edited April 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
Anyone in or near the upstate NY area that wants to jam? Looking for anyone to jam with. Looking for someone to sing mostly, and maybe a drummer. I play a little guitar, and I'm tired of just jamming alone. Let me know if you're interested.
24 years old, mid-life crisis
nowadays hits you when you're young
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I'm tired of jamming alone too. Oh wait, you meant guitar, well, yeah that too, but I'm in PHX, AZ so sorry I can't come out there.
    Frank in PHX
  • dr teethdr teeth Posts: 115
    i'm in north central mass. i would love to jam with someone.
    jeter drinks wine coolers
  • Do you sing?
  • dr teethdr teeth Posts: 115
    i do.
    jeter drinks wine coolers
  • Where abouts in Mass?

Email me at albanygrunge@hotmail.com and tell me some about you. If you're close enough, we could get together sometime. I got a response from someone on giventowail too who lives upstatge NY and wants to jam. Maybe we could get something going with this.
  • bump
  • Bump.
  • Bump...still lookin.
  • Anyone in or near the upstate NY area that wants to jam? Looking for anyone to jam with. Looking for someone to sing mostly, and maybe a drummer. I play a little guitar, and I'm tired of just jamming alone. Let me know if you're interested.
    yo dude, I play some guitar too...we should jam before the albany show or something...sounds like we're real close to each other on Rt. 50...
    Teamwork. Rawk. Pwnage. Infinite Possibilities. YIELD. Hells yeah.
  • anybody around LA?
    [ 14 ]
    san diego '06 | los angeles '06 | los angeles '06 | san francisco '06 | seattle '09 | salt lake city '09 | los angeles '09 | los angeles '09 | philadelphia '09 | arras '10 | lisbon '10 | berlin '12 | oslo '12 | copenhagen '12