Options

Tab Help

AllNiteThingAllNiteThing Posts: 1,114
edited January 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
Hey guys! I haven't braved this forum much, but I am an aspiring guitarist, going on about 2 years. I could really use any and all help on this song I'm trying to tab out. I want to play it for a girl I'm trying to win back, and I think/hope it will melt her heart.

The song is 'Fool for you Anyway' by Foreigner from 1977. You can probably find it on Kazaa or something if you haven't heard it. It's one of the most beautiful/sad songs I've ever heard. I've been trying to play along to it and I'm having some trouble. I haven't found the tab online anywhere, nor in any book. I also requested it on a guitar tab forum but nobody's helping me out. I figure the great PJ community might come through for me. :cool: :D

I appreciate any and all help. It really means a lot.
24 years old, mid-life crisis
nowadays hits you when you're young
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Anyone? I know some kind jammer will help me out. :D
  • Options
    mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Bumfuq, MT Posts: 6,395
    If OLGA doesn't have it, then I can't help.

Good luck!
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • Options
    mxtabs.net is generally pretty good. they are not always 100% right but generally very good, and they have tonnes....

good luck
  • Options
    Originally posted by bambi girl
    mxtabs.net is generally pretty good. they are not always 100% right but generally very good, and they have tonnes....

good luck

Thanks, but I've checked every tab site, and guitar store tab books. I've looked everywhere but can't find it. I'm hoping some guitar whiz can do me a huge favor here and tab it out for me. I know it's simple just by the sound of it. I don't need the guitar fills or anything, just simple chords to sing and play along to.

Please help. :)